quarta-feira, 18 de abril de 2012

The Thinker

Maybe again I have no more feelings ..
Maybe again I'm blowing in the wind ..
The magic of the world does not impress me more ...
Maybe, again, I do not wanna live no more ...

And somewhere, there is a lonely place
I need to live in a lonely place
I'll look, I'll find
Shall I be, resist and die
In a distant and lonely place

I just want peace in my mind
Listening to the sound that comes out of me
Maybe again, I need to hide myself
Of my problems that were caused only by me

This guilt does not come out of my back
Haunt me, follow me and drains my strength
How to kill a thought that was in the past?
I just learned to kill the thinker

18/04/2012

Um comentário:

  1. acabo de criar um blog pra divulgar blogs legais, como eu acho que esse aqui tem potencial, gostaria que se dispusesse a participar é muito simples e pode ser dificil de surtir efeito no inicio mas se voce começar com certeza outros irão, não vai custar nada e você não tem nada a perder então que tal divulgar seu blog?

    http://cinemaniacodivulga.blogspot.com.br

    e se quiser seguir meu outro blog eu sigo de volta! comente deixando o endereço :) http://cinemaniacojean.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir